Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Biography

My name is Janice Ulloa Carreño and I'm 20 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile in Santa María clinic in providencia on 23rd  July, 1995. I have two old sisters Beatriz (seven years of difference) and Geraldine (five years of difference), my parents are Manuel Ulloa and Damaris Carreño. About my family, all of them are evangelic fundamentalists since my grandfather’s generations, paternal and maternal, they are part of the Methodist and Presbyterian Church.

We have two pets our dog Remigio and our cat Benito, and I have a plant Ryan which is a Gomero.

My school life started in 1999 in prekindergarten in India school then I continuous my education in kinder in Pedro de Valdivia School with my cousin Samuel Carreño who was my best friend in this time and lives next to me in the same ground. In 2001 I started my primary education in Gabriela Mistral School in which I finished my studies in 2013, in those years I met my best friend Karla. Now I’m studying Library studies in Universidad Alberto Hurtado.

In my free time I like to see series, paint, draw, do exercises, and go out with friends.  





4 comments:

  1. HI Janice, Thank you for your post.

    I like your pets and your plant´s name.

    There were so many things I didn´t know about you. Thank you for sharing.

    Have a great 2nd semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Jajajaja Diego...so funny as usual. Janice is awsome

      Delete