Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My favorite music group

I don't have a favorit group. The music that I like and listen to depends how I feel through the  day, so if I have to choose one, I will chose a group I have been listening recently…


'Marina and the diamonds'




The music style is electropop, new wave and indie pop

In 2005 she composed and produced her first demos and published it in Myspace in 2007. At next year she came to the attention of Derek Davies, who managed her for six months, and was hired as the supporting act for Gotye. In October, Diamandis finalized a recording contract with 679 Recordings, a subdivision of Warner Music Group.
Because her strange real name, she named herself as ‘Marina and the Diamonds’.

The singer real name is Marina Lambrini Diamandis and the other members of the band are:
Seb – Drums
Alex – Various including acoustic guitar
Chris – Bass guitar
Sarah – Backing vocals & keyboard

The most famous songs are:
-How To Be a Heartbreaker
-Primadonna
-I’m Not a Robot
-Lies

She has three discography albums:
The Family Jewels (2010)
Electra Heart (2012)
Froot (2015)



I like it because it is move music, I like Marina's voice, I think she is a very pretty woman and I like her music videos too. 

I listen to it when I tidy my room or when I take a shower hahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Hi janice, nice work, thanks!

    Some problems with your sentence formulation we will discuss in class.

    This is your score:

    Task 2,5 (fewer words)
    Coherence and cohesion 3
    Grammar and lexis 2,5 = 8pts= 6,5

    ReplyDelete